The Border Guardhouse is a resource building of the Lothlorien faction. It allows the player to recruit regular infantry (Lórien Warriors, Lórien Archers, Lórien Pikeguards) and Haldir at the Citadel.
Worker's Tools: Upgrades the building to rank 2. At rank 2, economy buildings produce 25% more resources and gain 500 additional hit points.
Forged Worker's Tools: Upgrades the building to rank 3. At rank 3, internal economy buildings produce 20% more resources and gain 1000 additional hit points.
The upgrades can be researched from the Forge
- 5 economy structures or less: 100% production
- 10 economy structures: 84% production
- 15 economy structures: 69% production
- 20 economy structures: 56% production
- 30 economy structures: 44% production
- 37 economy structures or more: 37% production
Note: In 4.5.3, the current ingame tooltip shows the outdated inflation rate of prior versions.
Border Patrol - The Border Guardhouse also provides reduction to the cost of infantry:
- 2 Border Guardhouses: -20%
- 3 Border Guardhouses: -30%
Although this building can't produce units it is the main prerequisite for the player to be able to train standard infantry units and Haldir at the Citadel.
|Lórien Archers||Archer||300||90||At range||X|
|Lórien Pikeguards||Pikemen||300||60||Cavalry, Monsters||C|
|Haldir||Sword / Bow||All-Rounder||1400||Leader of the Border guards of Lothlórien|
|This section has no content. You can help the Edain Mod Wiki by adding information to it.|