Galadriel is the Lady of Light, Queen of Lothlórien, and the most powerful hero unit of Lothlórien. In version 4.5 Galadriel received few new abilities. This was inspired by her portrayal in "The Hobbit" movies. Against enemy units, Galadriel attacks from a distance with a powerful flash of brilliant light, damaging multiple units at the same time in a small radius. Against buildings, she creates a brief storm that gradually crumbles away the stone and wood. The storm quickly destroys the strongest of buildings hence Galadriel is often used as a siege hero.
Level 1: Light of the Golden Wood - After a brief duration, a blazing light breaks through the heavens near Galadriel or any hero with Gifts of Lorien on the map, driving enemies in the area to flee in fear.
- Thranduil: Gains his silver battle armor, which gives him +15% armor. He will also now summon two rows of Palace Guards instead of one with his Shield Wall ability.
- Legolas: Is gifted a Galadhrim bow which enhances his 'Hawk Strike' and 'Arrow Wind' abilities.
- Tauriel: Can permanently wield her daggers and is constantly protected by guards. Her first ability transforms into a weapon toggle (she still loses 15% armor when toggling to bow). This can only be cast on Tauriel in the Mirkwood 6 player map she can be permanently recruited on.
- Haldir: His Shining Arrow ability becomes Arrow of the White Lady, which deals increased damage and stuns enemies in a larger radius with fear.
- Celeborn: Is gifted royal armor that increases his armor and damage by +10%.
- Rúmil & Orophin: Are gifted mighty elven armor that highly enhances their defense but lowers their speed. When the ability is cast on either the brothers both will get the armor.
Level 7: White Lady's Banishment - Throws all nearby enemy units to the ground, deals heavy damage and robs them of all leadership effects for a medium duration. Additionally, if a hero with Gifts of Lorien is nearby, enemy heroes are blown away and deal no damage for a medium duration.
Level 10: Nenya's Cleansing - All allied units and buildings on the map are continuously healed for a long duration. Units in the vicinity of heroes with Gifts of Lorien additionally become fearless and can't be knocked to the ground. Buildings in the vicinity of heroes with Gifts are immune to fire.
|This hero has no upgrades. This means that this hero can not gain any sort of permanent boost from upgrades found in either its palantir or from other units/heroes. If this is not the case, fill in the section following the format of other pages.|
Galadriel accepts the Ring's power
If Galadriel acquires the One Ring and accepts it, she becomes the Queen of Storms, gaining many powerful new abilities. Mallorn Trees are able to research a useful defensive specialization. However, allies are debuffed while inside the fortress and while near Galadriel. She can also achieve this form through the use of the spellbook power Lothlórien/Twilight_Queen; if she is already the Twilight Queen, a destructive tornado will appear instead.
Level 1: In Place of a Dark Lord You Would Have a Queen - As Queen of Twilight, Galadriel unleashes tremendous power. Her magical attacks damage all enemies around her. Her attacks against buildings also hit other buildings in the vicinity. (Passive ability)
Galadriel rejects the Ring's power
If Galadriel rejects the One Ring, she will become blessed by the Valar. All of her abilities now gain an extra effect: When used, they spawn a blessing light for one minute that increases the damage, range and speed of all allies (including Galadriel herself) by +20% in a wide radius. She will still drop the Ring upon death. This form can also be achieved through the use of the spellbook power Lothlórien/Blessed_Galadriel; if she is already blessed and this power is used, Vingilot will appear granting the same bonuses.
"I am not alone!"
"I know what it is you saw, for it is also in my mind."
"Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest, and fairest of all beings."
"Ae boe i le eliathon, im tulithon."
"Gwenwin in únodui."
"Gandalf the Grey did not pass the borders of this land."
"Do not let the great emptiness of Khazad-dûm fill your heart!"
"Something moves in the shadows, unseen, hidden from our sight."
|This section has no content. You can help the Edain Mod Wiki by adding information to it.|