Recruit Imrahil, the Prince of Dol Amroth and defender of Gondor. Imrahil grants bonuses to the units of Dol Amroth as well as those from the fiefdoms, summoned by the Signal Fire settlement expansion. Imrahil must be recruited before the Knights of Dol Amroth become available.
- Standard tactics - Soldiers of the fiefdoms and Dol Amorth near Imrahil will be granted +15% attack power as well as armor by this leadership.
- Aggressive tactics - This leadership grants +30% attack power to soldiers of the fiefdoms near Imrahil.
- Defensive tactics - this leadership grants +30% defence to soldiers of the fiefdoms near Imrahil.
Level 4: For Honor! - Imrahil dashes through enemy lines, treading his foes under the hooves of his powerful horse. For 30 seconds, Imrahil decelerates 25% less when trampling enemies. (Available only when mounted)
Level 7: Discipline - Imrahil and the soldiers of Dol Amroth resist even the worst wounds in battle and fight without break. For a short time troops of Dol Amroth near Imrahil will heal themselves with every attack. For 30 seconds, Imrahil and Dol Amroth units near him heal for 25% of the damage they deal.
Level 10: Atheling Guard - Imrahil summons his Atheling Guard from Dol Amroth to his side. The Atheling Guard allows Imrahil to recharge his abilities 33% faster granted that they remain close to each other. If the Guard is summoned while Imrahil is mounted, the Guard will be mounted. If the Guard is summoned while Imrahil is on foot, the Guard will be on foot. Only 1 battalion of Atheling Guards can be summoned at the same time. They are summoned at rank 1 and can gain experience (though they have no other abilities).
|This section has no content. You can help the Edain Mod Wiki by adding information to it.|
- All quotes can be seen here.
- He switches to a lance when mounted.