This page needs to be updated or finished. One or more sections of the page are incorrect, incomplete or of inferior quality. The reason this page requires an update is:
Please remove this template after you have completed or updated the page.
The Mallorn Tree is one of the many resource buildings of the Lothlorien faction. Besides generating resources it increases command points by 50 when built.
It is a unique resource building because you can choose one of three special upgrades called "Melian Effects" for it. Two more upgrades are available depending on whether Galadriel accepts the Ring or declines it. One of them can be researched alongside with another one, but the other still has the limit.
Level Up Upgrades
Forged Tools: Upgrades the building to rank 2. At rank 2, economy buildings produce 25% more resources and gain 750 additional hit points.
Forged Settler's Tools: Upgrades the building to rank 3. At rank 3, external economy buildings produce 20% more resources, gain 750 additional hit points and can temporarily man a defensive tower.
The upgrades can be researched from the Forge
- 5 economy structures or less: 100% production
- 10 economy structures: 75% production
- 15 economy structures: 63% production
- 20 economy structures: 54% production
- 30 economy structures: 44% production
- 37 economy structures or more: 37% production
Melian effects are special upgrades that can be applied only to Mallorn Trees. !! You can research only one Melian effect at each Mallorn Tree. !!
- Border Guard Spypost - Doubles the line of sight of the Mallorn Tree. Cost: 100
- Billowing Fog - The Mallorn Tree disguises allies in the area. Cost: 100
- Ban of Protection - reduces the armor of nearby enemies by 20%. Cost: 100
|This section has no content. You can help the Edain Mod Wiki by adding information to it.|