The Orc Camp can be built on the settlements of Angmar. It can increase the damage done by Orcs (Gundabad Warriors and Wolf Riders) with just one Orc Camp, unlike many other buildings with bonuses that require at least two of them to be constructed for the bonus to take effect. It is similar to the Hillmen Village in that sense.
Forged Settler's Tools: Upgrades the building to rank 3. At rank 3, external economy buildings produce 20% more resources, gain 500 additional hit points, can temporarily man a defensive tower and cost 400.
The upgrades can be researched from the Dark Iron Forge
Tribute to the Iron Crown - Recruitment buildings of Angmar can be upgraded to level 2 and 3 by collecting tribute from the Witch-King's vassals. Orc Camps, Hillmen Villages, Barrows, and Outposts spawn tribute carts every 4 minutes that can be sent into any recruitment structure to upgrade it and generate resources. Passive ability
- 5 economy structures or less: 100% production
- 10 economy structures: 84% production
- 15 economy structures: 69% production
- 20 economy structures: 56% production
- 30 economy structures: 49% production
- 37 economy structures or more: 44% production
- 1 Orc Camp: +5%
- 2 Orc Camps: +10%
- 3 Orc Camps: +15%
- 4 Orc Camps: +20%
- 5 or more Orc Camps: +25%
|This section has no content. You can help the Edain Mod Wiki by adding information to it.|